Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Breif Introduction to Juicing


Hey Gang. I know I have been M.I.A., but truth be told, I have been out of work with a hurt back. It hurts to sit at a computer, so communicating with you guys is a real struggle for me.

I had started recording juice videos before I got hurt, and I have been working to get a short one complied for you to watch. I have been working on it awhile, it's not perfect, but it will have to do until I get better with these video editing tools. Please be gentle, I know it's not Oscar worthy material.

I think the video does a pretty good job of introducing you to the juicer. Of course, please leave me questions in the comments, and I will address them in my next video or post. I love questions, it gives me fodder to write about so please don't be shy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate comments! What's cookin'?