Monday, February 22, 2010

Salad Spinner: I know what you are thinking...

You are thinking exactly what I thought: Complete waste of a kitchen tool and cupboard space. That is what I thought, until I tried it. I got one for Christmas from Jon's mom. I was thinking "Great, when the heck am I ever going to use this thing." Well, I gave it a whirl for the first time this week and it is AWESOME! It uses centrifugal force to pull out all the water so you don't have a drippy, soggy salad. It also shows you how really dirty some of the greens actually were, and thank God you spun it out.
For the sake of not boring you half to death, I only let mine spin for you here for about 10 seconds. You will see how much water was spun out. Imagine if you spun it a little longer. So, without further ado, the salad spinner movie. Enjoy my star jammies...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate comments! What's cookin'?