Thursday, August 18, 2011

Don't Know What to Cook? Give this App a Whirl!

The folks over at Super Cook have devised a little program to help you figure out what you can cook with the ingredients that are on hand. You simply type in the ingredients that you have in the search box, and a slew of recipes will come up on the right. It will also ask if you have other items on hand that you might have not entered; therefore widening you recipe pool.




I've been playing around with different edibles and found a surprising number of things that you can make with only, say...ground beef, mustard, and ketchup packets. I love the fact that it asked me if I had blackberries. Obviously I don't have blackberries if I cooking with ketchup and mustard packets! Anyway, give it a whirl and let me know what you think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate comments! What's cookin'?