Things You Need:
- Candy Coating, you can use rounds linked or blocks found at your supermarket.
- Double Boiler, or you can use the technique I use (observed here).
- Ziploc baggies, or off-brand, whatever.
- A paper clip, twist tie, clothespin or small office clamp. A binding device OK!
- Plastic wrap
- A flat surface to work on, like a cutting board.
- Water and an oven
- A paper template if you have crappy handwriting and little imagination like myself. Print from a computer if necessary.
- A Dish towel.
- Measuring spoons
- Tape (any kind will do in a pinch)
- First things first, you will need to mise en place. Having everything in one place will make things go more smoothly for you.
- Start by putting your cutting board in the fridge or freezer while you set everything up. This will help the candy to harden once it is laid on the board and not ooze everywhere.
- Print your template off if you are going to use one.
- Put an inch or two of water into your double boiler and bring it to a boil with the top section on.
|Warning, this can be a little hot!|
|I'm a freakin' genius!|