Friday, January 15, 2010

Miraculous Results from the KC Luncheon Crowd

We dropped the cake of at 9:00amish so that the volunteers could begin plating it before the doors opened at 11:30ish.

After Mass, we drove over to pick up our plates at about 12:20ish. After perusing the dessert table, we made a startling discovery: My banana cake was completely gone already, and most of the carrot cake was, too!

What makes matters even more exciting is that there was still a plethora of desserts to choose from...and the diners chose mine.

Eat your heart out Julie Powell.

2 comments:

  1. way to go! I'm sure it was delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ate the scraping of the banana bomb spillover and it was great! I wish I could have had a real slice though. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete

I don't hate comments! What's cookin'?